Tuesday, April 19, 2011

**TWLOHA**







 Jamie Tworkowski is an amazing person on this whole freaking planet.
He started the movement. I love him for it. It gives people hope that everything will be ok. That we are worth more than we credit ourselves. Starting with Renee and leading to a non profit organization that has earned millions of dollars.
He has helped my best friend with her past and she ended up to me when I needed help and showed me this amazing man and what he does. I now believe there is hope and more to live for. I want to go to a speech of his one day and hear the stories with my friend.

I wear my bracelet she gave me on my wrist I stared at to remind me of everything.
To remember why I don't want to harm myself.
Why I live.
To love those who love me.

Kimberly Ferhenbach 
&
Megan Thomas


Were saved by 


Jamie Tworkowski

No comments:

Post a Comment