Monday, April 4, 2011

Sailor Wife to Be

Every kiss begins with K. Kay's.My engagement ring
January 7th, 2008 A young girl pulls into Pizza Pro upset with her parents because she had to go pick up dinner. A young guy opened the door for me with a big smile.
"How are you?" 
"Fine." She brushed passed him with her hands in her green puffy jacket not paying much attention. She grabbed dinner and walked back out to her car having this feeling that she will see him again. 
Sure enough he was out there in his step dad's truck with his window down waiting on her. 
"Hey, how old are you?" He asked. She sat her pizza and drink down.
                                                                                             "17" she replied puzzled
                                                                                             "Can I have your number?"
Thats all it took. She hesently gave him her number and drove off. 
It wasn't until later she got his name. "My names Blake by the way."


Its been three years later and we are now engaged. We broke up for a year but a little while after we broke up...we began acting like we were dating again...It took all I had not to say I love you when we got off the phone. I have always loved him. He is my world...has my heart and always will. I have no idea what I would do with out him. 
I am to marry him as soon as we can. I personally and hoping for December 31, 2011. Have my first new years eve kiss  ever, as my first bride and groom kiss. Through the years we have never has our new years eve kiss. I want to spend the rest of my life with U.S. Navy Sailor MP. Be his Cinderella and Princess and Baby Girl for the rest of my life. I never want to be with out him. I have my engagement ring and its beautiful!! I always look down at it and smile because I know I am closer to being with him and spending the rest of my life with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment