Tuesday, April 26, 2011

31 December 2011 (Military style)

I am going to become a military wife to my amazing Navel MP...Then is when my life will change.
In all honesty I am ready to get out and begin my life. In Cabot I feel I am a plant that needs to spread my roots more. That I need to be moved to a bigger pot.
I love my friends I have here, and all my family, and I hate saying this, but I'm getting tired and bored here. I've done so much and lived...I need more of an adventure than going to climb some other mountain or to a theater or bowling ally or even a mall. I want more. I want to be able to take my friends on some. I am just ready to leave.
I think this is why im so aggregated all the time. I need to get away. Maybe bring just one person and go away and talk for a few days. Go camping. just get away from the general Cabot/North Little Rock area.

No comments:

Post a Comment