Friday, May 13, 2011

**Love is Infinite**

There are a few people in my life I will do ANYTHING for. 

My mom 
Kimberly
Samantha
Jake
Blake 
Ethan
Jacob

These people in my life are so wonderful and I have no idea what I will do with out them. 

Though i do get upset and fustrated with them sometimes, I still love them with everything I have. I really hope they know that. 

I got into a fight with one today, I regret it...but she is still my best friend and amazing. I truely do think she is a wonderful person with so much to give to this world. I am not just one of her other friends, i hope she realizes, and that I am here to stay by her side no matter what. She is going through a really rough time and derserves all the happiness. 

I am going hunting for a place to marry my wonderful soon to be hubby tomorrow with my mother I am so excited. 

Sam graduated high school today and I am soooooo proud of her. : ) she has done a wonderful job. 

Ethan and Jacob....well they are the boys. Only settleing down. I am happy they have found someone wonderful and will be happy. I told them so. haha

Jake is about to graduate AIT here soon. Time needs to hurry...I want my brother home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment